Are you ready to make an impact? Water Research Australia is pleased to announce the beginning of this year’s search for an enthusiastic and highly skilled member of our BIG Team to join our Board of Directors.
Every year, our nominations process gives our members the opportunity to drive WaterRA’s governance. The role of our members in ensuring suitable candidates are nominated and elected on to the WaterRA Board is an important part of WaterRA’s constitution.
Our directors play an active and visible leadership role in the sector and the Board are seeking strategy focussed leaders to guide the organisation with one or more of the following skills:
- Stakeholder Engagement: Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with diverse stakeholders, fostering collaboration and driving mutual success.
- Advocacy: A passion for advocating on behalf of WaterRA, leveraging your persuasive communication skills to advance our mission and values.
- Legal Expertise: An in-depth understanding of legal principles, capable of ensuring compliance and guiding strategic decisions.
- Business Development: A strategic mindset with a track record of identifying and capitalising on business opportunities, driving sustainable growth.
All potential directors should be able to demonstrate a commitment to leadership, integrity, a passion for water, business acumen, and an understanding of best practice corporate governance.
Nominations are invited for one (1) vacant position this year:
- One (1) Non-Executive Director Utility Member position
Employees of Utility Members are invited to nominate for this vacancy for a three-year term commencing in November 2023.
The Board of WaterRA value and seek diversity and welcome applications from all eligible members. If you are a motivated leader with a passion for making a meaningful impact, we encourage you to apply! Please click here for further details on eligibility and requirements.