- This event has passed.
Project Workshop | 3048 stormwater quality
November 14 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm AEDT
Project 3048: Review of stormwater quality to support the development of evidence-based stormwater recycling guidelines
Join the project team behind Project 3048 for a workshop to discuss the recommendations made in the recently released Final Report to facilitate increased reuse of Stormwater, including the specific recommendations to inform updates to the Australian Guidelines for Water Recycling (AGWR). The workshop will also explore barriers to stormwater reuse and explore the pathway forward for the water industry to safely utilise this water resource.
The aim of this workshop is to:
1. Summarise the current status of stormwater usage, regulation and guidelines
2. Identify how specific recommendations can be used to inform updates to the Australian Guidelines for Water Recycling (AGWR)
3. Identify key barriers to stormwater reuse
3. Identify potential benefits for the industry
4. Coordinate an industry wide approach and pathway forward for the water industry to safely utilise this water resource
This event is FREE for WaterRA and WSAA members.