November 18, 2020
Water Research Australia members can now access all our 2020 webinar recordings.
Through the year we have hosted several webinars on topical issues facing research and utilities. Topics were selected based on our overarching key themes of: community and customer values, climate change, digital and data, networks and treatments, and risk management.
You can now catch up with the webinars you missed, or re-live your favourite highlights, from the following:
- Digital, Data & Sensors Webinar Series: Data Management | 29 Sept 2020
- Digital, Data & Sensors Webinar Series: Internet of Things | 22 Sept 2020
- Digital, Data & Sensors Webinar Series: Remote Sensing | 15 Sept 2020
- WiSE: Good Practice Guide for Drinking Water Suppy Systems | 17 June 2020
- The world of digital and data: Applications for water | 26 May 2020
- Algal Bloom Management | 25 February 2020