April 20, 2018
Researchers interested in submitting proposals should visit the WRF website for project details and submission process guidelines—each project will have its own unique criteria and submission deadline.
Focus Area Research Program
Management, Analysis, Removal, Fate and Transport of Poly- and Perfluoroalkyl Substances (PFASs) in Water
• Project #4913: Investigation of Treatment Alternatives for Short-Chain Poly and Perfluoroalkyl Substances
Lead and Copper Rule (LCR) Management
• Project #4910: Evaluating Key Factors that Affect the Accumulation and Release of Lead from Galvanized Pipes
Source Separated Organic Feedstock Pre-Treatment and Management Practices
• Project #4915: Characterization and Contamination Testing of Source Separated Organic Feedstocks and Slurries for Co-Digestion at Resource Recovery Facilities
Non-Regulated Disinfection By-Products in Drinking, Recycled, and Desalinated Water: Occurrence, Toxicological Relevance, and Control Strategies
• Project #4916: The Impact of Pre-Chlorination and GAC Treatment on DBP Formation and Overall Toxicity in Drinking Water
Cyanobacterial Blooms and Cyanotoxins: Monitoring, Control, and Communication Strategies
• Project #4912: Developing Guidance for Assessment and Evaluation of Harmful Algal Blooms, and Implementation of Control Strategies in Source Water
• Project #4914: Utility Responses to Cyanobacterial/Cyanotoxin Events; Case Studies and Lessons Learned
Waterborne Pathogens in Distribution and Plumbing Systems
• Project #4911: Sampling and Monitoring Strategies for Opportunistic Pathogens in Drinking Water Distribution Systems
Defining Attributes and Demonstrating Benefits of Intelligent Water Networks
• Project #4917: Utilizing Smart Water Networks to Manage Pressure and Flow for Reduction of Water Loss and Pipe Breaks
Emerging Opportunities Research Program
Project #4746: Golf Course Sustainability Program Effectiveness on Surface Water Quality
Project #4920: Decision Support Framework for Drinking Water Treatment Plants Experiencing Lake Recovery
There are no comments for this article.
You must be logged in to make a comment.