The Water Authority of Fiji, in partnership with the Pacific Water and Wastewater Association, Ministry of Public Works, Meteorological Services and Transport and the University of New South Wales invites you to the UN 2023 Water Conference Side Event: Meeting SDG6 in the Pacific: Challenges and Actions.
This event will present a summary of the challenges facing Pacific Island Countries and Territories and the concrete actions that must be taken to meet SDG6, as identified at the 6th Pacific Water and Wastewater Ministers Forum (November 2022, Republic of Fiji).
This event will be held online at the following times:
New York: 20 March (Mon) 6-7PM EDT
Fiji: 21 March (Tues) 10-11AM FJT
Sydney: 21 March (Tues) 9-10AM AEDT
Registration and attendance instructions
- Click the ‘register’ link
- Once you have filled out your details and submitted your registration, you will receive an automated confirmation email.
- The day before the event, you will receive your access details to join the virtual session. If you register on the day before the event, this process will be automated and you will receive access details upon submission of your registration.
- Hon. Ro Filipe Tuisawau MP, Minister for Ministry of Public Works and Meteorological Services
- Mr. Taitusi Vakadravuyaca, Permanent Secretary for Ministry of Public Works and Meteorological Services
- Ms Pitolau Lusia Sefo Leau, Chief Executive Officer, Pacific Water and Wastewater Association
- Mr. Ian Gooden, Chairperson, Pacific Water and Wastewater Association
- Session Host: Mr. Manasa Tusulu, Manager Research Evaluation & Monitoring, Water Authority of Fiji
If you have any inquiries related to the event, please contact Genevieve Poblete